Monday, January 7, 2008

Response to "Trifles"

I thought Triffles was a very interesting play that could qualify as a peice of literature. I thought this because like literature it made me think of the significance of this play. This story caught my attention automatically because there was some suspense and some guy died. I loved the irony that the story contained. The way the ladies just wanted the men to find the evidence fast and get out off there. The irony though, was that the ladies ended up finding all the evidence and figuring out the murder mystery. What stuck out a lot to me was the way the ladies had their little arguments about what they should do and the way the men acted. Than in the end they realize how bad Mrs. Wright had it and they stick up for her. To me this must have taken a great deal of courage because very few people ever stand up to the law. A great story with a fantastic plot and I enjoyed it.

No comments: